Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today a BBQ at Garfield park


We had a nice little BBQ at the park today there were fine italian sausages and oatmeal cookies that were addictive like crack.  The top image is a gouache thumbnail sketch I did at Garfield park(3"x1.5"  its freakin' huge when you click on it).  The bottom is the fountain at the Starbucks I stopped at on the way to the park ( they were playing that Tears for Fears song).  Oh yeah and the drawing of Steve from the pub last night.  I'm glad I'm posting consistently for the time being.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Great guauche thumb Jeremy, nice feeling of depth to it. Nice watercolor too, we'll definitely have to get together soon to paint.

Maren said...

This isn't from Ashland, is it? We have a garfield park and a fountain next to a starbucks too! Regardless, lovely work, I really enjoyed looking through your gallery!